Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thanks!



I am so enjoying reading all your posts to the blog. I've been so busy this week that I haven't had time to watch the movie yet to see how it compares to the book. I plan on doing that for sure in the next few days, though. I'll post about that when I get the chance.

Another project I've thought about doing for the blog is a quick review of all the brands and stores and bars and stuff that have been named "True Grit." There are several True Grit saloons, True Grit restaurants, True Grit tire stores, True Grit dog kennels. There's even a kind of daffodil named the True Grit.

I'll have some big news about a campus True Grit activity soon. Keep on reading even if you finish the book. Go back and read the other people's posts. It's interesting and smart!

Keep on posting and reading the blog folks, and thanks so much for participating!

2 comments:

  1. There is a chapter of the "Single Action Shooting Society" that calls itself "True Grit."

    And yes, they really are located near Dardanelle in Yell County.

    http://truegrit45.homestead.com/

    ReplyDelete